| Our office is an historic two storeyed building in Devonport, Auckland. The building was originally a single-storeyed shop with a footpath verandah, constructed around 1860. It can be seen in the image below left. A second storey was added around 1906 to provide living quarters above the shop. For many years, the building operated as a series of restaurants.
||We acquired the building in 2003 and adapted it to accommodate the needs of an architectural practice. The exterior colours were determined from analysis of colours found by scraping through the many layers of paint.